At Holland we take brake service seriously. Been doing it since 1961 in the Bay Area. Maintaining your vehicle’s brakes forms a big part of keeping you and your family safe on the roads. That’s why our technicians are expertly trained in all aspects of brake service.
Brake System Warning Signs
- Your car pulls to one side when braking.
- Your brakes make a grinding noise when braking.
- Your brake pedal pulsates up and down when pressed.
- Your brake pedal is low, hard, soft or spongy.
- Your vehicle loses grip under braking.
- Your dashboard warning light is red or amber.
- Your brake pedal is low or hard to push.
As soon as you notice any of these symptoms, please contact your technician to have your brakes checked.
Quickly our technicians will determine whether your brakes need service or your pads require replacing in order to prevent problems down the road. Our brake service includes inspection, and if necessary, repairs to brake rotors and drums, calipers, hoses, lines and springs, and the hydraulic system. We can also flush and refill fluid when brake service requires it.
We only use quality parts for most makes and models, and of course we guarantee our work. Trust Holland’s affordable brake service for thorough inspection and repair, and stay safe and confident behind the wheel.